Anticipation



August 26
Visiting a dairy farm yesterday it was evident those ladies were utterly full of milk and anticipating their milking moment as they lined up in the barn.  The two year old grandson in this photo has anticipated each adventure we have gone on. We have a grandson who is due to enter this world September 3rd.  As this date is drawing close I find myself full of anticipation and excitement each time my cell phone dings!
I can only imagine the excited anticipation the angels in heaven have as they await the arrival of someone entering heaven!
There are polls which tell us how many people are born a minute in the world. I wonder if it has even been chartered how many people come to a saving knowledge of Christ a day! Let's pray for that with a positive expectancy today.  Being all knowing, I wonder if God experiences excited anticipation!

But our citizenship is in heaven.
And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Philippians 3:20 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?