Everybody Can't Be Right

Sorry, I'm late with my Jesus time. 
Had to get the barbecue going early!
We do appreciate this pig's sacrifice!
You will eat the fruit of  your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
Psalm 128:2

You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.

August 30-31
Last night I saw a church van from DC with this logo…Everybody can't be right.
My first thought was do they mean some people are left winged?  
(As the van was from DC, made sense to me.)
Then the more I thought about it, which was what they intended people to do,  I realized the hope was that people would come to see that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one will come to the Father, except through Christ.  Thank You Jesus for the sacrifice you made for my sins.

Enjoy this long Labor Day weekend. We are praying our daughter in law literally goes into labor and delivers a healthy baby boy.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1