You LOVE Jesus


August 8
Some friends stopped by with a delicious strawberry pie to share on the dock the other night.  While serving the pieces, my girlfriend shared this story.

They had hired a man to do a wallpaper job in their home.  On installation day, he brought his 5 year old son along on the job.  Admiring the finished product, my friend exclaimed, "I love it!"  The little boy looked up at her and said, "You LOVE Jesus. You REALLY LIKE the wallpaper!"

What a great self-checkin process. The next time we think we "Love" something, let's replace the thought process with "I like it very much, but I LOVE Jesus."

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
Matthew 22:37

We love because he first loved us.  1 John 4:19

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1