Come Away With Me

October 23
The tears were over due.  I was stagnant in my stance, not wanting to do anything.  The phone rang and on the other end was the voice of a dear friend wanting to know where I'd been the past two weeks.  Not able to fake my heartache, she heard the tears and said, "Come away with me today.  Get dressed! I'll be there to pick you up soon."  And up into the mountains we went.

The beauty of this covered bridge reminded me of how God's love covers a multitude of sins.
The depth of these crimson colors spoke volumes of the depth of God's love and his brilliance.
Both being born on a mountain, my friend and I realized there was  no placed we'd rather be.
It was a day where we stopped at one overlook after another amazed by the vastness of God's creations and also amazed that God never overlooks our needs.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?