October 17
My friend Janie (whom I've never met face to face, but pray with through email almost daily) took a concern of mine to our online prayer group.  I received a personal response from a woman in California and a connection was made immediately.
Praying with people births deep relationship.  
I wrote back to this new friend:
"How blessed we are to be part of the Body of Christ.  My heart aches for those going through struggles without Him. He is mighty and worthy of praise, for He has done great things and the the best is yet to come!  Amen.

How great you are, Sovereign Lord!  There is no one like you,
and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
2 Samuel 7:22 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?