Time is Flying By

 
One of our sons with his newborn daughter.
She's happiest when she is nuzzled in his big long beard.

October 4-5
Life seems to be going by faster and faster.  I find it hard to cram everything into a day that needs to be done.  Sorting out the needs from the wants of the day is a task in itself.  The crazy state of our world adds to the sense of urgency.
Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
Isaiah 55:6
Traveling to NC this weekend, I told my husband, I'd love to go back to college and take courses at this stage of my life.  (Like that is ever going to happen.)  What I really want is to hear from the Lord daily and feel like I fulfilled his purpose for me that day. Grand baby love seems to be trumping God ordained ministry these days, although I believe with all my heart that spending time with these grand children is a large part of the arena of my calling.

My prayer this weekend is that all eight of our grandchildren will 
grow to be strong in the Lord and stand strong for the Lord at a time. It takes strength to do so.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?