Great Treasure



I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great treasure.
Psalm 119:162

November 7
I'm snuggled in bed with a three year old, who rolled over at 5:47AM and said, "Mama Boo, tell me all the things God made."  An hour later, I'm just getting to writing to you.  We played a new game…man made or God made!

I do pray that even with our busy schedules today we we find great treasure in God's Word.  I pray also that no matter what the day brings, it will bring prayer!

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people-for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?