Tested Faith


November 6
I must have been in the car when I heard this quote, because I found this note scribbled on a piece of paper stuffed down in my purse.  Forgive me, as I have no clue whose radio show I was listening to when I wrote this quote:
"A faith that can't be tested is a faith that can't be trusted."
Read that again.
"A faith that can't be tested is a faith that can't be trusted."


Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind…
Psalm 26:2

Search me, God, and know my heat; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Psalm 139:23

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart!  I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

Can't you just hear Jesus saying, "Hang with me.  There will be some rough roads, you are going to encounter storms, but I will make a way."

in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?