Stuck in a Divot

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.
Psalm 86:5

You are my strength, I sing praise to you' you, God, are my fortress, 
my God on whom I can rely.
Psalm 59:17

January 31
Now I know divot is a "turf" term, but it is also excellent terminology for our new Tempurpedic  mattress.  When you sit on the mattress it feels firm and then your body just sinks in.  Sometimes my husband hollers, "I can't get out of my divot."
Doesn't life feel like that sometimes?  We just can't get out of the divot life has dished out as a certain moment in time.  God knew there would be divots, so he established a format for crawling out, but calling out!  Also, even if you are stuck in a divot, singing praise while you are there brings hope and joy to the moment!

We are laughing right now. Another tough spot is when life is upside down like a stink bug on it's back.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?