A Mess


February 2
Awakening to the Lord's day yesterday, I said to him, "Father may my praise be passionate and my worship of you be pure today.  May I feel Your love and clearly hear where you are guiding. In Jesus' Name."
Then I thought: Who am I to seek His presence with such confidence?  I disappoint Him time and time again. Mess up, after mess up, yet the love of The Father is so deep, his forgiveness so convincing, that I keep coming to him. 

"Jesus turns a mess into a message."

This statement may take us to the thoughts of Bible heroes like Rahab the harlot, or the woman at the well, who was sleeping around.  Maybe head liners like Paul in his Saul days or David and his downfall moments, who left us amazing life messages.

We each have a "Messages from Moments" woven into our lives.  The question is…Are we telling them and giving God the glory for the transformations he has brought about in our lives?


We will not hide them from their descendants;
we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord.
Psalm 78:4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?