Unlimited Minutes



"God has unlimited anytime minutes."


February 7-8
I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
Psalm 116:1-2 

Earlier in my chaotic week, I had jotted down the phrase sorting out life's details on a sticky note. I'm certain at that moment I was in a prioritizing process.  After looking at that note, I prayed and asked God if there were things I should not be doing.  His answers are always insightful…Check your heart, if you are really doing something for Jesus there will be joy.
An hour later, while listening to an old podcast by Alistair Begg, he reminded his listeners that only the things done for the Lord will withstand time. All other activity is like rubbish.

Let's check our joy barometers today!  May all we do be done to the glory of God and reflect the Son!


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?