I Want to Live Like This


But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.  They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes' its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.
Jeremiah 17:7-8

March 24
When I read this verse I thought, I want to live like this.  Trusting in the Lord, living life knowing my confidence doesn't have to be in what I can do, but in what Jesus has done and will do for me.  I want to reach out to the streams of living water and never fear or worry, but live a life that bears much fruit for God!
All things are possible with God! He has a plan to do great things!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?