Sweet Love

March 9
My husband officiated a wedding yesterday afternoon and  you could feel the sweetness of the commitment these two were making to one another.
If we stop long enough and reflect on the steadfast love of Christ, we can not only feel the sweetness, but we can give thanks for the sacrifice made on our behalf and the security of the promises made to us by God concerning that love.

My memory verse this week is from Lamentations 3:22-23. I told some of my Bible study gals, we should try using the first part as a greeting to others.  Instead of How are you?  Try….
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. 
His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning!
Yup…Great is God's faithfulness.

My computer is struggling again.  It has no space left. If you don't see it a post, it has crashed and I will have to get to Greensboro to my Apple buddies.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?