Interior and Exterior Design

 Bought this new rug, pillow and blanket for our screened porch, 
before I realized God was using the same color on the tree outside!
 This cardinal and Mrs. Robin Red Breast are flaunting a similar hue!

 April 10
The ironing is piled up, but Spring is in the air and it is so hard to do indoor chores!  On the way to the ironing board, I glanced outside to see the tree off our screened porch blossoming into the same color as our new rug. I had to go grab my camera, then the birds caught my eye and thus....no ironing.
It is so easy to procrastinate, but at the same time it's good to stand in amazement that all God can do.

While I am marveling at His exterior design, I need to be intentional about the design He has for my heart!

"Have mercy on me, Lord God, according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin...
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."

Psalm 51:1-2, 10-12

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?