Meat is in the Message

April 7
Help me Jesus!  Three years ago a treasured friend gave me a monthly calendar set for Christmas.  Each month has a Scripture verse done beautifully in calligraphy and bright colors. I've kept it in my dressing room and enjoyed it year after year.  On April 2nd, I realized I hadn't changed to the new month. Doing that, for some reason it FINALLY hit me that the dates on the calendar were no longer accurate!  DUH.  The lesson here is that in all this time, I haven't focused on the date, but the meat of the matter…the verses!
Thought I'd share these all with you today.
January- "The Lord says I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."  Psalm 32:8
February-"Let all that you do be done in love.  1 Corinthians 16:14
March- "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  2 Corinthians 12:9
April- "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." Hebrews 6:19
May-"She is clothed in strength and she laughs without fear of the future."  Proverbs 31:25
June-"Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him." Jeremiah 17:7
July- "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."  Romans 12:21
August- "Above all, love each other deeply because love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8
September-"Pray about everything worry about nothing."  Philippians 4:6
October- "But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, 'You are my God.'"
November-"So do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will care for itself." Matthew 6:34
December- Give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name, make known among the nations what He has done.  Tell of His wonderful acts.  1 Chronicles  16:8-9

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?