Oh How I Need You

This is our view before we turn into our driveway.
For those of you familiar with this area, the pointed mountain is the Peaks of Otter.

April 29
The Lord lives! Praise be my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!     Psalm 18:46

Somedays all I want to do is praise. Wish you were here with me.  Love, Boo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHz0w-HG4iU

On my computer a birthday reminder popped up.  I have never taken my father's birthday reminder out of the system and the computer said, "It's not to late to send a card." Yes, it is.  But what a great reminder to be steadfast to remember and express love to those we care about who are still on this side of heaven. Missing my earthly Daddy on his birthday.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?