Where I Am Right Now 20


April 20
Trusting that God knows where I will be tomorrow, because I've felt him near in some of the tougher places I've been.  Reflecting back on...

Years of potty training six children, who were born within eight years, makes me think…"How did we go anywhere?" Being called into my high school administrator's office, I found  my sister sitting there to tell me we needed to go home because our grandfather had been murdered in broad daylight. Finding my grandmother dead. Getting a phone call that my brother had drown.  The dreaded phone call came from an ER hours away. Our son had been in a terrible car accident and was airlifted to UVA's medical facility. Waking to find a car missing and a child gone with no clue where he was headed.  Watching my parents die. Filling in the word, "unemployed." Hearing the words "It is cancer, we need to operate.  She has anorexia, it is hard to overcome.  I'm sorry, you are miscarrying. Thiis marriage isn't working." Watching the scale tip to 20 pounds overweight and dreading the diet/exercise battle.
All places I've been.  All places I did not want to go.  All places I knew Jesus was with me.

One day at a time with Jesus.  Yup, walking with us where we are in the moment.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=02CMMFNU&utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=04/13/2015

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?