A Verse a Day

My favorite boat captain!

July 3
EARLY yesterday morning we were out kayaking and our six year old grandson calls out, "Mama Boo, what verse are we going to memorize today?"  UGH, conviction caught me!  Good question.
I quickly put "This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it" into a melody!

Today, I think we will tackle Deuteronomy 6:5-7

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.  These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.  Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." 

I thank God for a godly six year old accountability partner!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?