Placement

Letting carp suck popcorn from in-between my toes.

July 22
Recently, someone asked me if I could have done any other job besides teaching and then getting married and becoming a mom, what would I have liked to do.  I thought for a moment and said I wouldn't change a thing.  "Just" teaching and being a mom/grandmom is where God has placed me.


"Never underestimate the importance of simply being physically present 
in the place where God wants you."  
Warren Wiersbe


Studying the women of the Bible this summer has been exhilarating.  The other day I took a peek at the women supporting (financially and physically) Jesus and the disciples.  Some stepped away from affluent social settings to walk the walk with Christ.  Motherhood may not be glamorous, but it is a calling.

Let is not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Therefore, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to  those who belong to the family of believers.  Galatians 6:9-10

Mary Magdalene, just thrills my heart with her elation when she encounters Jesus at the tomb.  She can't wait to tell others!  When we encounter Christ in the scriptures or  through a time of prayer are we busting with joy to give testimony to what we have learned about Him?

Mary Magdalen went to the disciples with the news: "I have seen the Lord!" And she told them that he had said these things to her."  John 20:18

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?