What Will Their Lives Be


July 2
Flipping back through some photos, from a recent descending of the grands, left me pensive and prayerful. Their parents span the country from Utah, to Minnesota, to Nashville and VA Beach with careers are as varied as the soil upon which they live.  The personalities of these eight are as diverse as those of our seven children.
I have no clue how long God will keep me on this earth, but I plan to prayer without ceasing for these precious ones and always have an open door for them to come through.

When I look at how the world has changed in my 58 years, I can't imagine what they will witness in their life times.  Hopefully, Jesus coming back!  Until then I will pray Proverbs 3:5-6...that  they can trust in the Lord with all their hearts and lean not on their own understanding; but in all their ways submit to him and watch him make their paths straight.  Also for them to live Romans 12:3 remembering to never think of themselves more highly than they ought, but rather think of themselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of them.
Romans 12:3 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?