Your Word


July 14
There are 176 verses in Psalm 119.  The four below give testimony to the value of God's Word and his ways.

Your word, Lord, is eternal: it stands firm in the heavens.  v. 89

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.  v. 105

Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.  v. 111

You are my refuge and my shield; I  have put my hope in your word.  v.114

Isn't there a credit card commercial that has the phrase...Don't leave home without it?
That's the way I feel about God's word.  It is fabulous to have Bible apps right on our phones, so we can search for wisdom anytime with the tap of our fingers.  In a study time last night, with my "Jesus Girls" (as my sister in law refers to them), we discussed the correlation of our joy to our time in the Word.

God's Word does not disappoint, it delights and directs!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?