Busy Bee

August 12
Took this photo high in the Allegheny Mountains! There were some busy bees on this flower!
I hate to see summer coming to an end.  The buses were rolling through our community Monday, as the public schools resumed and began a new school year.

This summer I vowed to be a Mary not a Martha and my house looks like it!  A house guest this past weekend felt guilty leaving with things so askew, knowing I had more guests arriving. Her final offer was..."Do you have a bucket I could use to go through the house and pick up all the toys!"  I assured her there would be rainy or maybe even snowing days ahead when I could get things back in order, but right now I wanted to enjoy people and not worry about the house or food!

"The Lord answer her, 'Martha, Martha, you are worried and upset about many things, but one thing is necessary.  Mary has made the right choice, and it will not be taken away from her.'"
Luke 10:41-42

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?