Which Egg Are You?


August 28

These are our "Eggpressions."
When grieving, as so many are in our community after the shootings, the first four of these eggpressions become quite visible.  When I was sixteen years old, my grandfather was murdered in broad daylight in a parking lot.  This week's shootings have brought back to mind many of my emotions at that time.  

Sadness      A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.
                   Proverbs 15:13
Anger         In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry. Eph.4:26
Fear            Do not fear...for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you.  Isaiah 41:10  
Shy/Timid  For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.
                   2 Timothy 1:7
Excited       Be joyful always. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Happy        You made me so happy, God. I saw your work and I shouted for joy.
                   How magnificent you work.  Psalm 92:4-5 The MSG

Let's keep praying for all those affected by this tragedy and reach out as Christ would to be a comfort.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?