Paint Night

Jiewon flew in from Minneapolis and inspired us to have a paint night!
October 4
"It is a sign between Me and the sons of Israel forever;
for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day He 
ceased from labor, and was refreshed."
Exodus 31:17

It was Jiewon's turn to "Mama sit" and "Sister refresh."  Both Betty Ashton and I loved having her close by.  The week flew by.  Our youngest son arrived with his wife Friday night and my husband came for the weekend! The weather has been cold and rainy, so we stayed in on Saturday and cheered on our favorite football teams, while today truly has been a day of rest.
Uncle Jordon helped babysit, while Betty Ashton and I went to see the movie "War Room."  Such a powerful message and a great reminder for me of the power all your prayers for me have carried.
Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1