Coloring Page 2


As the Father has loved me, 
so I have loved you.
Now remain in my love.
John 15:9
December 29
Coloring is so relaxing!  I am so enjoying this coloring book gift.  Reflecting on this verse and writing to God I said,
"Remain in my love"...That's a choice Father. In Jesus Calling on November 5-6th Sarah Young wrote: "You can live as close to Me as you choose...Put more energy into trusting Me and enjoying My Presence.  When My Presence is your deepest delight, you know almost instinctively what will please Me. Delight yourself in Me more and more; seek My pleasure in all you do."

You are my happy spot Jesus.  You are my first love.  As I sat outside Sunday, in balmy temperatures listening to the birds sing, I felt loved by You.  When the world starts to suck me away from Your Presence, may the Spirit direct me to scamper back to You and remain in Your love!

Health Journal Update per instructions from the Queen of Strokes at St Thomas Hospital:
I've had some greatly improved days lately... feeling pretty normal again in the kitchen, showering and dressing without issue and fewer headaches.  Hallelujah! All this leads me to think maybe the Plavix is not the culprit of the headaches, but just a side effect of doing too much after the stroke.
We head to the surgeon's office today to discuss the possibilities of tossing away my gall bladder.
I've been thanking the Lord daily that I have not had another attack the past 2 weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?