Coloring Page 3

December 30

I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
Jeremiah 31:3

Sitting at the piano, this song ushered me into the Presence of the Lord.
As a deer pants for water, so my soul longs after you.
You alone are my heart's desire and I long to worship you.
You alone are my strength, my shield, to you alone will my spirit yield.
You alone are my heart's desire and I long to worship you.

I want you more than gold or silver, only you can satisfy.
You alone are the real joy giver, the apple of my eye.
You're my friend and you are my Father, even though you are my king.
I love you more than any other, so much more than anything.

Thank You, Father, for loving me and for drawing me to You!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?