How Deep and Wide!



January 13
Well, my New Year's resolution to keep Sunday's holy and restful was blown out of the water the first Sunday, but I need to remember that phrase "imperfect progress." There are more Sundays ahead.
A study of Revelation, which I'm currently enrolled in through Bible Study Fellowship, has prompted me to practice the process of worship and praise more often.  The teaching leader shared a story of a young man who took a challenge from his peers where whenever they gave him a specific sign, no matter where he was he was to hit the ground.  How much fun would it be if we as brothers and sisters in Christ, we had a sign we gave one another that when we saw each other we were to lift our hands in praise to the Lord no matter where?  I'm so wanting to do this!

For now, as I may not find many takers on the impromptu public praise parties, I want to memorize Revelation 7:12 and recite that first thing every morning and again before I close my eyes at night.  Vistaprint has shipped 100 cards I've had made which I can give to friends to keep in their wallets and pull out and recite together when our paths cross!  This should put a spark in our step!
(Or have people running from me.)

“Amen!
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”
Revelation 7:12


Ephesians 3:18, on the coloring page above is another good remembrance verse!  

"May you be able to feel and understand, as all God's children should, 
how long, how wide, how deep, and how high his love really is."



Send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want me to mail you a few after they arrive!
 Boo Andrews 500 Moonriver Lane, Moneta, VA 24121
or
I'll have them on hand at Shiloh.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?