Keep On Keeping On

"Give thanks to God, he is good and his love never quits."
1 Chronicles 15:34



January 28
I like to finish what I started.  I had to put away a 2000 piece puzzle I had not completed because I had a toddler coming to visit and I didn't want to have to ban him from the puzzle area.  I realized, that puzzle was not of eternal value!

Currently, I'm trying to juggle three Bible studies and memorizing verses from these coloring pages and I don't want to leave any blanks!  Again...it is not of eternal value if I have a blank space.

It's ok to scrap a recipe which is going poorly, to toss out a knitting project or mow only half the yard.  Where I don't want to falter is in my faith walk.  God's love for us never quits and our faith in Him shouldn't waiver.  While the word quit cannot be found in the NIV, this verse about "keep on keeping on" spoke to me.

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
1 Corinthians 16:13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1