Remain



January 15
Meditating on these scriptures as I color has been quite therapeutic and positioned me to hear from the Lord.  As I colored in "For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain." I decided to look up remain on the computer dictionary.

Remain-"continue to exist; continue to possess a particular quality."

So even if this earth begins to pass away, God's love for us will continue to exist!

"He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them-he remains faithful (continues to exist) forever."  Psalm 146:6

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.  Now remain in (or continue to possess the quality of being my child and accepting)  my love.

 "I remain confident of this, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."
Psalm 27:13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1