My White Bird Is Back!

Do you see him? He looks like a white drone to the right of the tree.

February 2
A couple months ago I asked my husband, "When will the white bird come back to the cove?"  Every winter he seems to appear. Once there were three of them. I called them my "Trinity" birds. A reminder of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 
Yesterday, right in the middle of reading an email from an encourager, he flew up the middle of the cove to our property.  I jumped out of the bed and grabbed a camera!
Every morning I should jump out of bed with the same excitement because the Trinity is with me, whether my head is spinning or not!

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever."
John 14:16 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?