Feel Good


Love this "feel good" Easter morning picture.
We had planted jelly beans the night before and they grew into lollipops overnight!

April 4
I feel good too. I've actually had three good days in a row last week, then a nasty sinus headache snuck in Saturday and stopped me in my tracks!  I've been trying to go to bed each night with a scripture verse on my mind and place it in my heart.  Plugging in the phrase "with you" 1,982 verses popped up, so I changed it to "to the ends of the earth."  Really love what surfaced.

"Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth;
your right hand is filled with righteousness."
Psalm 48:10

So let's start off our week with praise. Praise makes you feel good. Yesterday, our church was blessed by the music of Liberty University's girl band...Awakening.  One of the singers, Rachel Hickling, sang the song,  Great Are You Lord.
Take time today to remember it's God's breath in our lungs, so let's  use our lungs to pour out praise to Him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpPOmnH-U9M

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?