Turning Five

Happy 5th Birthday to our oldest granddaughter.

Thanks for sharing your last week as a four year old with us!
May 7-8
Girls just want to have fun!
We fished, painted, colored the patio in chalk drawings, sewed, weaved, glued, baked, shopped, read, memorized scripture, built sand castles, baby sat a bulldog puppy, made butterfly sprinkled pancakes and even napped together while listening to praise music!  I observed while she swam, did gymnastics, played hockey, rode her bike and learned 3 songs on the piano.  Now she is five and beautiful on the inside and out!

When discussing the approaching birthday she said, "Friday, I will be five and after that six, seven, eight, nine and ten!"  The days of life are fleeting.  May we be intentional to make each one count for the Kingdom in some way.

"Show me, Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is."
Psalm 39:4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?