Bible-oploly

Enjoying these boys this summer.

June 21
I love it when I awaken and realize I've dreamed about being with Jesus. The other night it was more of an evangelism dream.  A monopoly game salesman had come by the house and in the dream our daughter said we'd listen to his spill, if he'd play our version afterwards.  In our version all the cards had scripture verses and on each space you landed were categories where you had to share how Jesus had been an example on how to handle that situation or how he had personally walked alongside you in that category.  Marriage, parenting, sickness, work, friendship, etc.

When I awakened I went online to see if such a game exists.  There is Bible-opoly, but I'm guessing the version might be a bit more historical, than relational, in format.

Funny, in the dream the whole time he was giving his sales pitch, I was trying to thread a needle.  Hmm, wondering what the message is behind that.  Maybe someone is going to rip their britches or pop a button today and I need to have my needle and thread ready.

Our minds are amazing and I find my dreams directly relate to what I've put into my mind recently.

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you."
Isaiah 26:3

"For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace.   Romans 8:5-6

Like Paul, I give thanks for each of you and bare in mind how you are allowing God to work in your lives.  And, Oh, how I long to see you!

"We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers; constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father, knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you!"
1 Thessalonians 1:2-4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?