Suspicious Behavior







Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 
Romans 12:15

June 17
Heading home, from a time of weeping with those who weep, we were physically and emotionally exhausted, but so thankful we had made this journey. God was certainly at work in many ways.
A long lay over between flights tempted us to take a break in white rocking chairs.  We did not realize at the time we were sitting right beside the fight information board.  The chuckles started as we watched hordes of people walk up and stare.  Discretely, I placed my phone in the book I was reading and snapped pictures.  The lady next to me was aware of what I was doing and I was afraid I would get turned in for suspicious behavior.
We were punchy tired and my husband decided it would be fun to stand up and offer assistance to people trying to find their connection.   If only we'd had tracts to pass out showing how to make a connection with Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?