Walking Buddies

August 10
I'd be spoofing ya, if I said I grasp the details or concept of Pokemon Go.  While out for a morning walk, a neighbor allowed our grandson to get in a photo with the Pokemon she spotted on her path.
While I didn't see him, I do know what it is like to walk with someone who is invisible to the naked eye.  His name is Jesus!

We have an awesome, powerful, invisible friend.

"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."  John 14:26

We have an invisible body guard.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Pal, 46:1

And what lies ahead for believers is beyond anything we've ever seen or imagined. Even wilder than Pokemon.

"Since ancient times no ones heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.  Isaiah 64:4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?