Bride of Christ



September 24-25
Last night some cherished friends picked us up on our dock and took us out on the lake to celebrate 38 years of marriage. I thank God my husband has remained faithful to me all these years.  I'm sure there are multiple times he would have loved to have jumped ship!
I also thank God for His faithfulness. Daily I give Him reason to abandon me, but His love is steadfast.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever."
Psalm 136

"May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ."
2 Thessalonians 3:5

Someday I will be united with Jesus and recognize Him as my bridegroom.  As believers in Jesus we are the bride of Christ!

"As a young man marries a young woman, so will your Builder marry you; 
as a bridgegroom rejoices over his bride, so will God rejoice over you."  
Isaiah 62:5 



We wait with great anticipation for the day our Bridegroom comes for us!  

We say. "Come, Lord Jesus!" 
Revelation 22:20

Here's fun look back!  How I pray he never leaves me!  I know what you are going to say.  After he shed his football weight that first year of marriage he has not changed one bit!!!!  And only three pair of glasses the whole 38 years!












Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?