Carrying a Kiss


December 10-11
Our two year old grandson is a barrel of fun and one of the sweetest spirits God could ever create.
If something can be gotten into, this little one will get it. He was investigating the products in my bathroom and came across a tube of lipstick and held it up to me.  Rubbing the color across my lips, 
I then took his hand and kissed it.  Carrying a kiss has become a favorite activity!

1 Peter 5:14 says: "Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ,"

This photograph reminds me of a great Old Testament teaching found in Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength.  These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart.  Repeat them to your children.  Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them be a symbol on your forehead..."

A mother's kiss on the forehead of her child would be a nice tattoo!


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?