Doors

Various doors in Hyde Park...
Tampa, Florida
Poinsettias LOVE Florida yards.
December 27
Front doors make the house!  Twice, I've wanted to photograph doors in our son's neighborhood in Florida. The first time the doors were covered in pirate attire for Tampa's infamous Gasparilla Pirate Festival.  This year they were decked for the holidays.

A door is the entry to the home.  It should say, "Welcome!"

Jesus is the door to heaven. It is through Him and only Him we enter in.

What does the door to our heart look like?  Is it gated, screened, or layered with heavy protective glass making it more difficult to access?  Jesus is continually knocking.  May we encourage others to let Him in!

"Here I am!  I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and  eat with that person, and they with me."  Revelation 3:10

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?