Things that Thrill My Heart

Sorry, I must have hit the wrong button and this didn't post yesterday. I'll just use it for today as well.
Bubble gum toothpaste and princess and Nemo toothbrushes mean someone under six is in the house!
Dirt Dog is spreading joy to a new generation 18 years later.

December 1-2
It's no news alert that I love being around youngsters. Their honesty and inquisitiveness bring a smile to my face.  All of our grandchildren are "big city" kids with more opportunities and high tech allure than one could ever dream up.  They live in cities filled with tourist attractions. Indoor amusement parks, libraries with climbing walls, trampoline parks, the beach, aquariums, etc.  When they come to Shiloh we can stay in our pjs all day if we want and life is more about what is flying, creeping, or swimming by. We can go for days and never get in the car.  

Honest conversations erupt.  This week our granddaughter asked me how old I was. "Sixty in January,"would be turning 60 in January. "Wow!" She exclaimed.  Then that night when I tucked her in bed, prayed she would have dreams that would make her laugh and sang a song about the day we had completed. She looked at me and said, "I don't think you are going to look any different when you are sixty!"  Ah, the things that thrill my heart are so simple!

I wish I knew how to attach videos, which have been texted to me. Yesterday, I received one from a grandson singing "Go Tell it on the Mountain."  It thrilled my heart!

God's Word also thrills my heart.  It's active and alive and speaks to me in specific ways reminding me God is totally aware of EVERYTHING.  You are going to love Psalm 1:1-3

"How well God must like you-
you don't hang out at Sin Saloon,
you don't slink along Dead-End Road,
you don't go to Smart-Mouth College.

Instead you thrill to God's Word, 
you chew on Scripture day and night."





Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?