The Father



Thankful we have a heavenly Father who holds us in the palm of his hand.

February 2
Our newest grandson is so blessed to have smart, loving, compassionate parents who have stood beside him in the NICU the first few days of his life.  Angels must have been whispering to him…”You are blessed. God gave you really, really good parents.”   

Here are thoughts penned by Sarah Young in the voice of Jesus, which have been a blessing at such a scary time.
Thank you all for your prayers.  

“I am your strength and shield…I provide the strength you need each step of the way. Instead of assessing your energy level and wondering about what’s on the road ahead, concentrate on staying in touch with Me.  My Power flows freely into you through our communication.  Refuse to waste energy worrying, and you will have strength to spare.
Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am your Shield. But unlike armor, I am always alert and active.  My Presence watches over you continually, protecting you both from known and unknown dangers.  Entrust yourself to My watch-care, which is the best security system available.  

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.  Genesis 28:15

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.  Psalm 28:7

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it’s own.”  Matthew 6:34

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?