Lunch that says a bunch!
After I made this creative lunch my grandson grabbed the celery broke it in half saying,

"Let's make him smile!"
One simple action makes such an improvement.
Ha! Kind of like asking Jesus into your life.

April 29-30
Heading out the door, I grabbed a new pair of jelly shoes by Trendsup that I'd purchased for $16.99 on Amazon. They are so light and comfortable.  The perfect summer lake shoe. I thought,  "I need to tell my friends about these."

The thought process on sharing continued realizing the difference a friend's tip on Johnson and Johnson's No More Tears baby shampoo made in opening up a clogged oil gland in my eye.
It saved me from surgery!

Now some women may not share their special recipes or secret beauty tips, but there is a life saving tip we should all be quick to share.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  Romans 3:23

The wages of sin is death.  Romans 6:23

If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."  Romans 10:9

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.  1 John 3:16

Who will you share with this weekend?

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?