Massive Undertaking


The amazing duck water race my sweet husband built for our grands.
It's a real hit!

June 29

“I am making you new in the attitude of your mind.  Living close to Me is all about newness and change.  I am transforming you by the entire renewal of your mind.  This is a massive undertaking; you will be under construction till the day you die!"  Sarah Young

And do  not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.”  Romans 12:2 

There was a song we used to sing to our children that goes like this…

He’s still working on me. To make me what I ought to be. 
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars,
the sun up above and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be,
He’s still working on me!!!

Love all you fellow works in progress!

 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?