Cling when You are a Mess

This little one loves his bird mask creation so much that
he slept in it and awakened with smushed tissue paper feathers clinging to his face

July 24

"My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me."  Psalm 63:8 (NASB)
"I hold on to you for dear life, and you hold me stead as a post."  Psalm 63:8 (MSG)

The other day I had an emotional sinking spell.  The devil took over my thoughts and life began to spiral.  I knew who to cling to, but Jesus didn't seem to be in reach. Finally getting off by myself He said, "You are a mess!  You are buying into the enemies lies.  Everything you prescribe to others you need to take a big dose of yourself!"

The summer Bible Study I have been apart of is called "FaceTime-Seriously Seeking God."  I needed to bring to remembrance our memory verse.

"Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually."  Psalm 105:4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?