God is Incredible



Fun having this gang around.
July 10

I had sweet God moment with our granddaughter this past week. We've been talking about listening to God and being obedient to what He wants us to do and not being so "me" centered. We discussed how the follow up to living unselfishly is the fact that God wants to give us the desires of our hearts when they line up with his ways. 

We were coming into the dock on the boat and I told her I would really like to see our cove turtle, Tallulah, or one of her babies. At that instance a baby turtle surfaced right beside us!!!! It's the first time all year we've seen one!  We were all amazed and praised and thanked God. I told her, "I'm telling you God is incredible!"

That same day in Jesus Always, Sarah Young wrote,  "It's important for you to grow not only more trusting, but more thankful. A grateful attitude is essential for living near Me.  Ingratitude is offensive to Me, and it drags you down both spiritually and emotionally."

"Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!” Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; Most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength." Psalm 138:2-3 MSG 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?