Make Me Smile


These two are just pure cuteness.

July 6
I can't remember who sent me this, but it's definitely worth passing along.
How many of these quotes have you found yourself saying at the start of the day or whenever you have a challenge facing your future?

Abel would say, “The best portions is for the Lord.”
Noah would say, “I will do exactly what the Lord has commanded.”
Enoch would say, “I will not see death as I’m walking in close fellowship with God.”
Abraham said, “The Lord will provide.”
Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter.”
Isaac said, “Where is the Lamb?”
Jacob said, “I won’t let go of You unless You bless me.”
Joseph said, “God has made me fruitful in this land of my grief.”
Moses said, “Lord, if You don’t go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere.”
Rehab said, “The Lord is the supreme God of the heavens above and the earth below.”
Joshua said, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
Gideon said, “Get up! For the Lord has given you victory.”
Samson prayed, “Sovereign Lord, remember me again. O God, please strengthen me just one more time.”
Ruth said, “Wherever you go, I will go.”
Samuel said, “Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening.”
Nehemiah said, “The joy of the Lord is my strength.”
David said, “The Lord is my Shepherd, I have all that I need.”
Solomon said, “Give me an understanding heart.”
Isaiah said, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
Jeremiah said, “The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me.”
Jabez said, “Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory.”
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego said, “We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord.”
Ezekiel said, “Any dry bones in my life, live again.”
Peter said, “I will cast my cares upon the Lord for He cares.”
John said, “I am the disciple whom Jesus loves.”
Paul said, “The Lord will supply all my needs and I can do all things through Christ.”

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?