Muscle Up

Flex that muscle!
July 21

Our son blushed as his 90 year old grandmother asked to feel his muscles. It was her thrill for the month I believe!  The grandson pictured here is loving strutting his stuff! He's a great little athlete and knows hard work pays off.

My muscles certainly aren't what they used to be and there are days my emotional strength is pitiful on my own.  Fortunately, there's help!

"He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power."  Isaiah 40:29

"Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might."  Ephesians 6:10

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?