People Are Watching



July 12
On Tuesday mornings there are usually 10 men who gather on our patio to study God's Word and pray.  This morning I whispered to two of our grandsons to go look out our bedroom window and they would see a powerful site.  What is it they inquired?  My reply, "Godly men praying!"

"We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers."
1 Thessalonians 1:2

Years ago I recall a friend telling me that her neighbor asked what is was that she saw her husband reading every morning at the kitchen table as she peeked through their window.  "It's his Bible," my friend replied.  That had to have an impact on the neighbor.

People are watching!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?