I Give to You

We laughed so hard when we tossed watermelon to this duck and she took delight in it! 
It began to sink and her fanny went up in the air as she dove to retrieve it.
She was thankful for the good, good, gift we gave to her.
September 11
Heading out the door I was stopped in my tracks as I heard God say, "I give to you strength to face all that is on your plate right now."  Whew, He knows our every thought, before we even think it and I had a boat load of them racing across my mind.
"I'm an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking."
Psalm 139:2


How would you complete this statement right now?
I give to you....

All those facing the aftermath of these hurricanes might hear God say,
"I give to you peace and perseverance as you trust me in this time of restoration."

The alcoholic/drug addict might need to hear...
I give to you encouragement and perseverance as you daily trust me to break every chain.

The person needing physical healing might hear...
I give to you assurance of my healing powers and comfort as you battle this disease.

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me.  Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party."  Psalm 91:14-15 MSG

He is the Giver of Life!  The Giver of Salvation!  And greatly to be praised!
"Salvation is found in no one else, for their is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."  Acts 4:12

 "The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life."  Job 33:4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?