I'll Take a Miracle

Five inches of September Snow in Park City, Utah was unexpected

These two built a snowman to celebrate their birthdays.
She loved the snow!
October 4
What have you ordered up recently?  A meal at a restaurant, something from the grocery store deli, an item online, a ticket to the theatre?
When was the last time you said, "I'll take...."

Somewhere in the past week, I can't remember where, I heard someone say, "I"ll take a miracle!"
What great faith!  We've been facing some family crisis that only God can handle, so I've said to God, "I'll take a miracle! You sure know how to hand them out!"

"And He sid to her,
'Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace ad be healed of your affliction.'" Mark 5:34

Looking back to the end of January when one of our grandsons showed up prematurely, I have to laugh at the miracle God has done.  At his 6 month check up the doctor had the nurses measure him three times, because they said it wasn't possible for him to have grown that much!  He is swamping his little girlfriend his age in this picture!

"...with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26

What miracle is just waiting to be received today?

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?