Provisions



November 14
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10
The Message translation says,
 "Attention, all!  See the marvels of God!  He plants flowers and trees all over the earth..."

As I looked out my bedroom window at  large buck nibbling the grass and a  loan fisherman pulling in breakfast I thanked God for all his provisions for us.  I could add to Psalm 46:10...
He plants flowers and trees all over the earth, he puts cows, turkey and deer in our path and fish in the waters so we can eat!  (I need to get that cow and maybe a few chickens and a goat.)

Sarah Young wrote in Jesus Always, "Trust Me to lead you step by step through this day. I provide sufficient Light for only one day at a time.  If you try to look into the future, you will find yourself peering into the darkness. My Face shines upon you only in the present!"

"The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:25

November Gratitude
Father, we thank You for all the provisions you make for our lives. For the very life we have been given, for the food we eat, the air we breathe, and every beat of our hearts.  You are before us in all things. In Jesus' Name we come with gratitude. Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?